Freelance | Responsive | Affordable Website designer in Hull - The most important features for an ecommerce store
How e-commerce marketing can help your business?
Try these tactics to stand out from the crowd by increasing your brand awareness, the website traffic and finally sales!
- E-commerce marketing - Just starting a new online store is not so complicated from the entrepreneur's point of view. You have an idea and resources, you prepare a business plan, and then you commission the creation of an interactive agency website. The hardest is yet to come.
- You need the right strategy to be consistently implemented.
- At the very beginning, no one will know about the existence of your store. So you must try to get users' interest. Social media are a great tool to get started - create company profiles, regularly publish posts on them and be active.
- Comment, reply, repost
- Join groups and discussions in which your potential customers participate
- Reward the most active fans - you can offer a shopping discount
- Remarketing that will remind users that it's worth coming back to you
- loyal customers who have already shopped on your site
- potential customers who visited your site but were not convinced enough about your offer to place an order
- the so-called. abandoned carts, i.e. users who added the product to the cart but for some reason stopped shopping
- Well-optimized texts that will support positioning If you are not selling niche products, it will be very difficult for you to get to the top of the search results. Popular phrases are occupied by giants and it will be difficult to smoke them out of there.
- Get help from SEO specialist who will help position your store with the right phrases. You can also support his position by creating thoughtful texts in product or category descriptions.
What do you need to do to ensure that users find you online and start buying your items?
E-commerce marketing - what does your online store need? Social media that will help build your brand awareness and customer relationships
Enter into relationships with users:
When it is a bit louder about your store - start remarketing. This way you can target ads, not to random users, but to people who have already visited your site or even added a product to the basket but did not finally buy it. This way you can display messages showing products that you have previously viewed.
Great right? Facebook remarketing allows, among others to target ads to:
E-commerce marketing will help you direct traffic to your website, but what will the user see who have already visited it?
Remember that your online store must immediately make a good impression on the user because we need only a few seconds to assess whether we like the site and what is very important in the e-commerce industry - whether it inspires our trust. If you don't have your online store yet or you want to refresh it a bit, ask for a free quote and let me create an attractive and effective place to sell your products.