How to start making money online in 2020 while working in your own home?
On this page, you will find the best ways to earn money on the internet, which I checked.
Ways to earn are from the easiest to slightly more difficult, so everyone will find something for themselves.
Reserve yourself 10 minutes and earn your first money online today! (yes it's possible!)
Let's get started ...
There are hundreds of ways to earn money on the internet, but there is a problem ...
Most of them are ways in which you will never earn or get a penny because the company will liquidate. But there are ways to earn money online that will allow you to earn real money ...
I've tested the 5 best ways to earn money online:
The ways to earn money on the Internet, which I chose, give a chance to achieve real profits. Everyone can use them, regardless of age and education. All you need is a computer or smartphone, Internet access, some time and desire. So ... let's get started!
1. MAKING MONEY FOR COMPLETION OF SURVEYS - FOR BEGINNERS
These are websites that allow you to earn, among others, by reading advertising emails, clicking links, completing surveys, playing selected online games and shopping in specific stores. Registration on these types of sites is free. Easy to perform tasks (the user does not need to have specialized knowledge);work at the time of your choice - 5-30 minutes a day is enough; You can register in several companies and increase your profits;
2. WORK AS A FREELANCER - FOR MORE ADVANCED
Freelancers work freelance - learn more about type of freelance web services They usually specialize in one specific field and carry out commissioned projects. The most popular professions among freelancers are:
- Copywriter - earns money by writing articles, blog entries, advertising texts, product descriptions and other types of content posted on websites. Check how much you can earn from writing articles. Earning as a copywriter you can earn about £300-600 per month.
- graphic / web designer - deals with the creation of both entire websites and their elements: banners, decorative elements, logos, advertising materials, etc. Most often uses the programs CorelDRAW, Photoshop, Flash. A list of basic courses for beginner graphic designers can be found at peopleperhour.com or freelancer.com You can also use the offer of online courses and certificates, e.g .: freecodecamp.org or sololearn The average salary of graphic designers is around £500-700.
- web designer & developer - programmer - programs, various systems, games, application programs, CRMs etc. Examples of programs: PHP and Java. You can study courses, for example, at Udemy.com Developers' earnings vary widely. A novice programmer earns on average from £400-700. More experienced programmers can earn up to £2000 or more.
- translator - if you know a foreign language well, you can try yourself as a translator (in most cases you don't have to be a sworn translator).
- photographer - receives orders based on photos presented on special websites; he also creates photojournalism.
If you are interested how to become freelancer in 2020 - feel free to read one of my article about freelancing in 2020.
3. MAKING EARNINGS ON CRYPTOCURRENCIES
In recent months, there has been a lot of talk about making money online on cryptocurrencies.
Since many people have earned cosmic money on investing, e.g. in Bitcoin. The exchange rate has increased by over 1000% since the beginning of the year. I wrote on the blog post about ZCash, when the Bitcoin exchange rate was $ 2000. Thanks to this article, a lot of people bought ZCash coins and earned almost 500%. However, it is worth considering the risk associated with this way of earning.
4. MAKING YOUR BLOG
On the blog you can earn, among others, by placing ads, sponsored articles, cooperation with various types of online stores, obtaining bonuses and samples of advertising materials (e.g. a set of dishes to try).
How to start?
Invent a topic
It's best if you write about something that you know about and interests you, and at the same time - which is a kind of niche. There are plenty of blogs today, you have a better chance of success when you direct your blog to a specific target group. Create a blog
You can use one of the many free sites for bloggers, or set up your website (you need a domain, hosting account and website template). Read our guide - "Where and how to set up a blog", which will guide you step by step through the process of creating a blog. Write, write and write again!
Make min. one entry per day (the best bloggers give up their full-time job because they earn a lot more on the blog; earnings can amount to several thousand £ per month). Let others find your blog!
Advertise your blog on other blogs, on social media and websites with similar topics. Then choose an affiliate program that will allow you to make money on your blog. You can also find articles on How to make money on blogs and how much you can earn on your blog. If you prefer to create video than content, you can choose to make money on the Internet through Youtube: Recently, it's becoming more and more popular to create your own YouTube channels. If you have any hobby, passions or idea for a channel, the service allows you to earn money thanks to the Google Adsense system.
How much can you earn on Youtube?
It is speculated that we earn around £40-60 for every 100,000 views of our films. Added to this is the so-called cooperation with brands and product placement. Here the rates start from £200 and end at tens of thousands of £ (depending on ranges).
5. LAUNCH ONLINE STORE
The Internet offers many opportunities when it comes to earning
A good idea for making money online may be to create your online store. A good idea for the store is required (you can operate as part of drop shipping) and funds for advertising. You can read more about establishing an eCommerce online store in this guide.